| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Merry Island, Bc in October is quite mild at 10.7 °C (51.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.8 °C (55 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.5 °C (47.3 °F).
- In October the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 4.3 °C (7.7 °F).
- The weather in October is not exactly parched. Circa 108.9mm (4.3in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 9:47 long and the longest day is 11:34 long with an average length of 10:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Merry Island, Bc October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Merry Island, Bc, Canada
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Merry Island, Bc:
- Chatham Point, Bc, Canada - 145.6 kms (90.5 miles) NW
- Campbell River, Bc, Canada - 112 kms (69.6 miles) WNW
- Comox, Bc, Canada - 76.9 kms (47.8 miles) WNW
- Port Alberni, Bc, Canada - 75.3 kms (46.8 miles) WSW
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) S
- Tofino, Bc, Canada - 141.4 kms (87.9 miles) WSW
- Lytton, Bc, Canada - 187.3 kms (116.4 miles) ENE
- Hope, Bc, Canada - 175.1 kms (108.8 miles) E
- Baie Comeau, Qc, Canada - 174.8 kms (108.6 miles) E
- Agassiz, Bc, Canada - 157.6 kms (97.9 miles) E
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 60.4 kms (37.6 miles) ESE
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 122.5 kms (76.1 miles) ESE
- Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa - 147.8 kms (91.9 miles) ESE
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 99.1 kms (61.6 miles) ESE
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 72.1 kms (44.8 miles) S
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 97 kms (60.3 miles) SSE
- Victoria (Marine), Bc, Canada - 121.8 kms (75.7 miles) S
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 175.5 kms (109.1 miles) SSE
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 175.5 kms (109.1 miles) SSE